Wood care & maintenance
- We recommend dusting the furniture with soft lint free cloth. Doing so enhances the look of the furniture and helps to prevent scratches from dust particles.
- Do not use chemical spray or water as it may damage the finish.
- Avoid exposing the furniture to continuous direct sunlight, near air-conditioning or heating vents and extreme temperature, as it may affect the furniture.
- We recommend getting professional assistance for fixing any dents, polishing and waxing.
- We recommend use of mats to prevent spills and damages from hot and cold dishes. In case of spills, blot it immediately with a soft lint-free cloth. Contact with water or any direct moisture can leave rings and blemishes on the surface.